Personal Injury Lawyer with a Statewide Reputation Seeks Compensation from Negligent Defendants
Accomplished Wisconsin attorney fights for injured plaintiffs
Once you’ve suffered a personal injury due to someone else’s negligence, you might believe that getting compensation is simple, but dealing with liable parties and insurance companies on your own can be extremely frustrating. Hiring a skillful, aggressive Wisconsin lawyer can take the pressure off and ensure that you aren’t misled into an inadequate settlement. For more than 50 years, Apex Accident Attorneys, LLC in Oshkosh has given clients in Winnebago County and the surrounding areas the chance to secure substantial payment from the people and companies that caused their injuries. George W. Curtis, Jr. is an aggressive legal advocate who has collected millions of dollars for personal injury victims and their families.
Firm handles cases stemming from vehicle accidents and falls
My firm handles a wide array of personal injury claims for Wisconsin plaintiffs, including cases arising from:
- Car accidents — I work on behalf of people injured in car accidents so that they can collect full reimbursement for the harm caused by a careless motorist. This includes cases where alcohol, speeding, drug use or a distraction factored into the crash.
- Slip and fall incidents — After a slip and fall on someone else’s property, you might find yourself with back pain, broken bones or a different type of aliment. You can count on me to review the facts of your case and press for appropriate relief if a property owner’s negligence contributed to your fall.
- Truck accidents — In legal matters stemming from trucking accidents, my firm aggressively pursues damages from commercial vehicle operators and their owners. When warranted, I review the rig’s electronic data recorder and other evidence to determine if any rules governing the operation of the truck was violated.
- Motorcycle and bicycle accidents — Riding a Harley or a bicycle through Winnebago County can be beautiful and thrilling. However, if a crash occurs, victims of motorcycle accidents and bicycle accidents lack the protection of people inside trucks and cars. I have litigated numerous lawsuits where plaintiffs have suffered traumatic brain injuries and other types of catastrophic harm.
- Construction accidents — My firm assists individuals who have been hurt in construction accidents and other harmful incidents stemming from negligence in the workplace. Building and repair sites often have numerous contractors working at the same time and there can be disagreements over who caused a particular injury. This is why it is essential to hire a litigator who can investigate the case thoroughly and get to the truth.
- Boat accidents — People sometimes forget the rules when they’re spending a day on the water. Unfortunately, a boating accident caused by carelessness might not only ruin your day, but lead to long-term medical issues.
- Defective products — When a manufacturer puts a product on the market, users have the right to expect that what they buy will be safe and work as directed. In situations where a defect causes physical injury, my firm takes on the designers, makers and sellers of faulty items.
- Pedestrian accidents — Motorists who ignore the laws designed to protect pedestrians can inflict devastating harm on someone crossing the street.
Putting together a powerful legal claim requires a detailed understanding of the facts, law and medical evidence. I consult with experts to help explain the effects of traumatic brain damage and other catastrophic injuries so that victims’ financial recoveries adequately address current and future medical conditions. If your family member was lost in an instance of fatal negligence, my firm can advise you on the relief you can receive by filing a wrongful death lawsuit.
Dedicated advocate pursues payment for medical costs and other damages
Most personal injury cases are resolved through settlement, which means that victims can collect their payment much more quickly and don’t have to worry about the uncertainty of a jury verdict. However, to negotiate effectively, it is necessary to understand the different types of damages that would be available if the case were to go to trial. Wisconsin personal injury victims can win reimbursement for related medical expenses, which not only include medical bills, but rehabilitation costs, medication and transportation to and from treatments. Any income lost as a result of the injury is also compensable.
Contact an aggressive Oshkosh-based injury lawyer serving clients statewide for a free initial consultation
Apex Accident Attorneys, LLC provides knowledgeable advice and strong advocacy for Wisconsin residents who have been injured through someone else’s fault. Please call my Oshkosh office at 920-233-1010 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation.