Wisconsin-based Car Accident Lawyer Fights Statewide for Victims to Receive Payment
Oshkosh-based firm handles insurance claims and litigation for injured clients
Nearly 30,000 injury-causing auto accidents occur each year on Wisconsin roads, and if you’re in one of them, dealing with the effects of your crash could be a long, expensive process. Apex Accident Attorneys, LLC in Oshkosh has helped victims of Wisconsin vehicle collisions achieve justice for more than 50 years. Accomplished litigator George W. Curtis, Jr. will guide through insurance claims process and is always prepared to go court if that’s what’s necessary to get the payment you deserve.
Common causes of vehicle collisions
Filing a successful auto accident injury claim starts with identifying what led to the collision. From there, my firm aggressively takes on defense lawyers and insurance companies in an effort to maximize compensation for Wisconsin residents. As a seasoned personal injury attorney, I am well versed in handling cases involving common accident causes, such as:
- Distracted driving — Smart phones and high-tech dashboard displays have added to the traditional distractions that lead to careless driving. My firm can examine physical evidence, cell phone data and other information to assess if a driver wasn’t focused on the road at the time of the accident.
- Speeding and other moving violations — People who break the speed limit, weave between lanes or engage in other reckless behavior behind the wheel pose a danger to everyone else on the road. Even if the at-fault driver wasn’t cited by the police, I investigate the facts to see if he or she committed a violation.
- Impaired vehicle operation — Even at low levels, alcohol and drugs can impair a driver’s ability to react quickly. Using police records and other information, my firm fights to hold these dangerous defendants accountable.
- Road and weather conditions — Drivers must react to the road and weather conditions that exist at a given time. A motorist who fails to do so could trigger a serious accident. Governments might also be responsible for substandard road surfaces and other conditions that contribute to a crash.
- Mechanical failure — When a defective part or a mechanical failure plays a role in a collision, I have the skill and experience to take on manufacturers and other liable parties.
After you’ve been hurt in a vehicle crash, you have just one chance to get the payment you need to cover your medical costs and lost income. You also deserve compensation for the physical and emotional pain that you endured. I am familiar with the insurance claims process, the local courts and the special considerations associated with cases stemming from accidents involving trucks and motorcyclists. Whatever your vehicle collision claim entails, my firm will be an effective, forceful advocate for your interests.
Skillful attorney takes on negligent motorists and their insurers
Though some states use what is called a “no fault” auto insurance system for car accident claims, Wisconsin crash victims can directly pursue payment from the driver whose carelessness caused their injuries. Catastrophic injury cases can involve millions of dollars in damages, so motorists and their insurance companies have a strong interest in avoiding responsibility even if the facts are clear. As a seasoned, tenacious litigator, I know how to construct a compelling argument and counter the tactics defendants use in an attempt to avoid their legal responsibility.
Contact an established Wisconsin auto accident attorney to set up a free consultation
Apex Accident Attorneys, LLC in Oshkosh advocates on behalf of clients who have been hurt in car accidents in Winnebago County and throughout Wisconsin. Please call 920-233-1010 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation regarding your case.