Wisconsin Catastrophic Injury Attorney Pursues Compensation for Victims
Dedicated Oshkosh lawyer fights for individuals devastated by the negligence of others
Some accidental injuries can be devastating, turning your world upside down and making life extremely difficult. When you suffer a catastrophic injury due to the carelessness of another, you deserve to be compensated for the extensive harm you’ve suffered. Located in Oshkosh, Apex Accident Attorneys, LLC represents clients throughout Wisconsin in catastrophic injury cases. Attorney George W. Curtis, Jr. understands the financial devastation, the pain and suffering and the emotional trauma you’ve endured and will fight as hard as possible to collect suitable damages from the liable parties.
Kinds of catastrophic injuries
Catastrophic injuries can affect all parts of the body in a number of ways:
- Traumatic brain injury — A concussion or some other type of cranial damage can harm the brain, causing neurological damage that can result in temporary or permanent loss of function, perhaps even leaving the injured party in a coma.
- Spinal cord injuries — Suffering a spinal cord injury in a vehicle accident or another incident might lead to debilitating pain. A healthy spinal cord is also essential to the proper functioning of arms and legs. In some cases, a spinal injury can cause paralysis to an accident victim’s legs and sometimes all four limbs.
- Loss of sight or hearing — Car crashes, falls or defective products can cause blindness or deafness, which typically render the victim permanently disabled.
- Multiple broken bones — Even one broken bone can require extensive medical treatment and force you to miss work. However, a severe accident could break so many bones that you face a long road to recovery and might never regain full function.
- Damage to internal organs — Injuries that puncture the chest, abdomen and other critical areas of the body can result in damage to vital organs and even organ failure.
- Severe burns — Vehicle collisions and industrial accidents are capable of causing extremely painful and disfiguring burns.
If you suffer any of these types of injury as the result of an accident caused by the negligence of another person, it is imperative that you hire a qualified personal injury attorney. I have the skill and experience to obtain the damages you need to recover from your injuries and compensate you for your loss.
Types of catastrophic accidents
You can suffer devastating injuries in various types of incidents caused by someone else’s negligence, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Auto, motorcycle and truck wrecks can inflict lasting damage on drivers, passengers and pedestrians.
- Construction accidents — Workers on construction projects face serious risks. Some of the most dangerous construction accidents involve falls, object strikes, electrocution and incidents where someone is crushed between two objects.
- Accidents in industrial facilities — Common dangers at industrial facilities include malfunctioning machines and exposure to toxic or caustic substances.
- Medical malpractice — Misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose, negligent surgical procedures and improper treatments can aggravate the problem for which you sought medical attention or even cause new problems.
I have the experience, legal knowledge, dedication and skill you need in your corner no matter what type of accident triggered your personal injury claim.
Contact an aggressive catastrophic accident lawyer for a free consultation
Apex Accident Attorneys, LLC in Oshkosh fights on behalf of people devastated by accidents throughout Wisconsin. Please call 920-233-1010 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation regarding your case.