Wisconsin Injury Attorney Aggressively Represents Accident Victims Statewide
Experienced lawyer with Oshkosh home office seeks compensation for injured clients
Getting injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence places a significant burden on you and your family, and collecting the compensation you’re entitled to might be nearly as tough. That is when an assertive, skillful attorney can make a positive difference in your case. At Apex Accident Attorneys, LLC , attorney George W. Curtis, Jr. has more than 50 years of experience fighting for Wisconsin clients and their right to get the compensation they deserve. If you were hurt in a vehicle accident, in a fall on someone else’s property or at a construction site, I am ready to pursue defendants for the money you need to cover medical costs, lost income and other damages. My firm’s home office is in Oshkosh.
Dedicated firm provides exceptional advocacy and service to plaintiffs
Going through the physical recovery process is hard enough after an accident. You deserve a knowledgeable, aggressive attorney who will strive to ease your burden and battle to secure payment. Former clients recommend my firm because of my:
- Strong advocacy — As an accomplished trial litigator and a skillful settlement negotiator, I have earned an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work.
- Strategic advice — Defendants and their representatives often try to take advantage of injury victims and the financial pressure they face as medical bills start to mount. Drawing on my decades of experience, I can accurately assess how much compensation you should receive given the circumstances in your case.
- Exceptional service — A serious injury can occur at any time, and you can reach my firm 24 hours a day so that I can get to work immediately on gathering evidence and assessing what type of compensation you can expect. I am dedicated to helping Wisconsin residents understand and assert their legal rights and have addressed important issues on my local television programs, "It's Your Environment" and "It's Your Law."
You do not have to worry about paying me up front. My firm works on a contingency basis, which means that attorney’s fees are collected only after you receive a financial recovery.
Dedicated advocate assists people hurt in car crashes and falls
In Winnebago County and the surrounding areas, my firm represents victims and their families in cases related to:
- Personal injury — I am a proven personal injury lawyer who handles litigation involving slip and fall claims and other premises liability actions. Other types of matters I litigate include claims stemming from construction accidents, boating accidents and other types of vehicle collisions.
- Car accidents — When representing victims of car accidents, my firm takes on careless drivers and insurance companies so that collision victims can secure the relief they deserve to move forward.
- Wrongful death — My firm assists estate representatives and surviving family members in wrongful death litigation after a fatality caused by someone else’s negligence.
- Motorcycle and bicycle accidents — Injuries from motorcycle accidents and bicycle crashes might not heal for months. Sometimes, the damage is permanent. If you have been struck by a car or truck while riding, I will strive to secure a verdict or settlement that fully addresses your current and future medical problems.
- Trucking accidents — Frequently, truck accidents lead to catastrophic injuries. You can rely on me to seek justice from the driver, vehicle owner and anyone else who contributed to the crash.
I don’t back down when it comes to obtaining a recovery amount that gives you the chance to overcome your challenges and return to the activities you previously enjoyed.
Contact an experienced injury lawyer for a free consultation
Apex Accident Attorneys, LLC represents clients throughout Wisconsin in a wide range of personal injury cases. To discuss your potential claim in a free initial consultation at my Oshkosh office, please call 920-233-1010 or contact me online. If you cannot travel here, I make house calls and hospital visits.